Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homework 1 - Introductions


1.) I was born in Urbana, However I was a military brat so I have moved, numerous times. I have lived in VA,IN,NY,CO,CA,WV, and England

2.) I am a non-traditional student as I am returning to college after raising my children. I prefer to learn more hands on verses just reading about how to do something.

3.) My favorite artist? Monet , Favorite musician? its a tossup between Jewel and Taylor Swift, Filmmaker? don't really have a favorite.

4.) I remember the Commador 64 ,the IBM, and the first Apple PC from school. I also remember learning DOS. I have had a computer in my home since HS (1986). I am fairly comfortable with technology however I am not at all familiar with a Mac, so that will be a challenge.

5.) this picture is the only one i have access to on this computer so, it is when I finally went from long hair to a much shorter length.

No comments:

Post a Comment